Thursday, April 15, 2010

new look!!

I got my new template!! how do you like it? it took me FOREVER to get it on and then I asked Samarah and she got it on! phew! lol

I saw our daffodils come up on our hill a few days ago. I don't know how there still alive after all these years! they have thorns all around them! they come up every year same time! I took some pictures of them here they are =>


that's the hill they grow on,



see our swing set? lol







those kinds are my favorite =)


hope you all have a great night! lol it's like 9:00 right now lol
~love~
Sarahlynn

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I love your new look!! and the flowers are beautiful!
love and hugs,
Samarah

Sarah said...

Thank you! I love those flowers and will miss them when we move...;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...