Thursday, May 6, 2010

awards!



1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? probably apples....


2: How many siblings do you have? an older brother, two younger sisters and another sister on the way :)

3: How old are you? sorry can't say!


4: Do you live on/in a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? other

5: Scissors or glue? scissors


6: Describe your dream house. REALLY big! out in the country and I plan to have lot's of horses!


7: Is your room clean? well..... it's gonna be!


8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? oh wow this is a really hard one!! probably either Laura Ingalls Wilder in Little House on the Prairie or Anne of Green Gables I love her personality!

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? probably any of them except Greece and Spain

10: What denomination are you? Christian - firm believer in Christ!

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) nope can't say that I do!

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? well gum and chocolate I DO NOT like jelly beans! yuck!!

13: What is your favorite book? the Bible and if I told you what other books I like I'd fill up pages and pages lol

14: Favorite ice cream flavour? definitely homemade and anything as long as it doesn't have cherries or raisins

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? bread!!! I love bread lol

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? figure skating, gymnastics, and swimming!

17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do (note, I am NOT a fan)? cry! because I am NOT a fan of her!!! I'm glad THAT'S impossible!

18: Describe yourself in three words. three? oh boy.... uh " I'm a Jesus freak!" I know that was 4 but three is just two hard!

19: What chore do you hate? Unloading and loading the dishwasher. I'm gonna have to agree with ya there Samarah!

20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? I'd say "rememberElmo, you love me!" lol if he reminds me all the time, than might as well remind him....

Sorry I don't have enough followers to tag someone...they've all done this I think...so if you follow me maybe you'll get tagged!!! lol

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I awarded you over at my blog! :)
love,
Samarah

Tessa Voccola said...

Thanks for following me!

Sarah said...

You're welcome!! I like your blog!!
Love,
sarahlynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...