Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Late Valentine's and cameras

hey y'all
I'm sooooo ready for spring! I'm tired of this cold, wet, and white weather! I want color, warmth, and just spring! I hope spring will come early this year. That would be amazing! I really need a new camera too...mine (which i got at least 3-4 years ago) is not a very good one, not even when i first got it. I didn't really care then i got it because I wanted my own when i went on a field trip for school. But now I really want a good one my camera does not have good quality at all. here is a pic of it that i found.

except mines pink! haha i totally want a new one one like this:

yes that would be nice.  fyi these are not my photos.

anyway enough about that. i want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! I know what your thinking, it's a little late, right? tell me I'm right! I actually started this post yesterday but didn't have a chance to finish it, and in that 24 hours I found out that i might get this camera from my b-day!! Samarah has it and loves it and I asked her how she liked and stuff and so my mom said I might be able to get it for my b-day!!! So much for "enough about that" here's a pic
Ain't it just gorgeous?
Anyway, hope y'all have a great Valentine's if you haven't all ready celebrated it....;D

Love,

SarahLynn                       

2 comments:

Marissa said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! :) I love that camera. so much.

much love♥

Moriah Simonowich said...

I have the last camera pictured, and it's great! :)

Blessings,
Moriah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...