Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"The I don't know what to name this post" post

I don't really know what to talk about in the post...and I only have 4 minutes to right it...Dare2share is in 2 days!!! can't wait!! I want to get a ds game for on the way there...not really sure which one to get. I wanted a Nancy Drew ds games but I'm not sure how good they are. And they don't have any at out store I don't think I don't have enough time to order it because I only have 2 days actually it's only one...anyway I don't know what I'm gonna do. But I am excited for the trip!!

well nothing else to say, you probably won't here from me until Sunday or Monday.
Hope ya all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

thank you so much Sarahlynn for praying for me!
love and miss you,
Samarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...