Tuesday, September 21, 2010

okay lets do this again :)

well so much for once or twice a week....:p i have been so so busy getting used to school and being sick and having family come up! i haven't even really read anyone's blog...so i'll just say i'll TRY to get on once a week. How hard could it be?  Anyway, i've had a lot going on:

Mondays - Every Monday, well i think it's going to be every Monday, my mom has a bible study with a few of her friends so i have to stay in the basement the whole time, or in my room. I would have done it yesterday but i had school to do then so i couldn't. The Monday before that we were at walmart the whole time. :) so as you see Mondays have been booked for me.

Tuesdays - Of course i have school and i forgot to mention that on the Monday thing. School lasts usually until 4:00. and then that evening me and my brother have Stars. and that's from 6:00 to 8 or 8:30. so tuesdays are pretty busy.

Wednesdays - School, and Awana!! Awana is our church program and it starts at 6:00 and goes to 8 or 8:30.

Thursdays - Usually we have Thursday night off. (yes i know what your thinking, why didn't you do it Thursday?!) and to be honest i have no idea why i didn't do a blog post.

Friday - school which sometimes takes longer, because it's the last day of the week, and then my parents have small group. And on most Fridays i have to babysit. Life group is (for babysitting) 5:30 to about 9 or 9:30 and (my parents life group) 7:00 to like 10 or 10:30.

Saturdays - usually Saturday is supposed to be a relaxing day off, but not according to my parents...they think it's clean the house day. :p so we are cleaning the house most of the day

Sunday - of course, is church, then we relax.

So we are pretty busy. But don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to make excuses! :) i was just making a point.

So expect me to be writing another post on maybe Thursday or Friday.
Have a blessed evening!

SarahLynn

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I know what you're saying girl! We are busy too!
by the way, I loooove your signature :)

love you friend!
Samarah

Sarah said...

Thanks!!! love you to!

Kristine said...

You are so funny! But right! Sigh.......what to do to make things slow down? Any suggestions? Tomorrow night you can do your blog thing and we can spend time together as a family. Any ideas?

Shelley said...

I understand, I too am finding it hard to blog at least every week. By the way I really like your background! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...