Saturday, January 8, 2011

busy busy busy & confessions

I would have written a blog post for New Years but i was a my friends house having a Christmas get-together. Her mom taught us how to make lap quilts. Ours are almost done, but they turned out really well and i had a lot of fun doing it. Oh yeah and for me and my friends birthday a kind lady does a tea party for us and that's usually in August but something happened to her lungs this year so we had to postpone it to just a few days ago. But i just realized how much i like to sew. :D i didn't think I'd like it very much because it's so easy to make mistakes and sometimes I'm a perfectionist. But i like to sew. that was last weekend lol now it's Friday and i still haven't posted anything! sorry I've been so busy i keep saying "i gotta write a blog post and then something comes up right when i sit down. Well Samarah inspired me to do a confessions post. So here it goes!

Confession I haven't been doing well with my New Years Resolutions I was supposed to work out everyday ((like walk for 30+ min or work out video or something)) and eat healthier but that's really hard because it's cold and i love to bake! i love to walk outside (we have trails at the end of out street) and it's harder when it's freezing cold. and I just make muffins yesterday morning with my new cupcake maker and i couldn't resist but now I'll have to stop baking stuff......*sigh*

Confession It's really hard to wake up early when your a night owl. I keep going to bed late and having to wake up early. i just started this "set alarm for 7:30" but the other night night i went to bed at *clears throat* way later then i wanted!! ok well it wasn't THAT late it was only 11:00 but if i want to be able to function during the day i have to go to bed earlier. anyway.....yeah

Confession before we moved i told myself "when i get my own room it'll always be clean!" well...it's not. it's really hard to keep my room clean i still have like 4 boxes that i don't know what do do with. But someday i'm gonna totally clean out my closet (that will probably be when my mom gets her and my dads clothes out of my closet! love you mom!)

Confession i just watched Fellowship of the Rings last night....for the first time....yeah i didn't think i would like it so that's why i never wanted to but we were gonna watch a movie last night cuz my two little sisters were spending time with my grandma and so we wanted to watch a movie that they couldn't while we had the chance. I didn't think i would like it because i can't stand violence at all. But it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. the only thing was it left me hanging i didn't know ((or forgot)) that the one story is in three books ((same with the movie)) so i now want to watch the second one. My mom said that it's more violent then the first but that's ok lol

Confession i don't know if you know this or not but i'm saving up for a camera.....well *attempting* anyway but it hasn't been working to well lol sometimes it's hard for me to save money, somehow it just starts to leave me.

Confession i don't think i could function without my ipod...ok i would but i reaaaaaalllly like my ipod now more than ever lol ((story coming later)) and i probably couldn't function without my laptop. without my laptop i wouldn't be able to blog. or facebook. or email!!!

Confession I haven't been very dedicated to my blog lately. i'll right a post and then just stop and that makes me sad...maybe someday i'll post everyday....won't that be a miracle. ;)


Okay not for my story i told you i was gonna tell.it's not anything scary or anything just idk lol

me and my sister ((i'm gonna call her "H")) were walking to a pizza place to get candy for everyone for after dinner. i brought my wallet and my ipod. and it was really cold and the snow was sorta deep, but not to where it was hard to walk. anyway we've been walking for about 20 min and i just "happend" to get the idea to open my wallet to make sure i had money ((i know i should have thought of it sooner but hey nobody's perfect! lol)) and i found out i only had a couple quarters and a dime. great i thought so i got out my ipod ((touch)) and started looking for unlocked wifi  lol yeah i'm bad jk!!! i think your alowed to do that....but anyway i found some and went on my email to see if my mom was on (by then it was snowing really hard you could barely see) and she was so i typed MOM!? and i told her that i didn't have any money and asked her to get me and she asked where i was and stuff so we ended up meeting at the pizza place and alls good haha but now i appreciate my ipod! lol

well there is my long post well it's sorta long...lemme look...yeah i guess you could say it's long lol
Hope you all have a great rest of the day!

With love,

SarahLynn

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Great job on doing well on your New Year Resolutions! I'm learning to not jump right in and expect my body to change right away. I need to take is slower and I will get there! and I have like a day where I am "allowed" to eat some more unhealthy things. Its kinda my "reward" for eating healthy during the rest of the week ;) but I don't like eat tons and tons of sugar or something just like some brownies or ice cream or something small-er ;)
ahh I love my itouch too!! it might just save our lives one day! just kidding!! ;) but it does come in handy :)

hope you are having a wonderful weekend friend ♥

with love,
Samarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...