Monday, January 31, 2011

like my background?

I made it!! i know! it's like totally not like me to do something like that and yet i did! I found this tutorial from Blizzard Blog Design and that let me to a blog called kevinandamanda that's the direct link to the tutorial. So i downloaded GIMP and  made a background. it was pretty easy making the background ((because i had a the tutorial)) but she had photoshop CS3 or something like that which is a lot of money. and she had photobucket so i couldn't make a code for it i had to save it as a picture and make it so it was a picture in my background ((does that make sense?)) and one more thing lol i couldn't make it 3D because i had to save it as a JPEG image ((jpg,jp)) instead of GIMP XCF image ((xcf)) so i couldn't make it 3D anyway it took me and my dad a while to figure it out but at least i got it on, and it's all thanks to kevinandamanda!
I'm working on my header right now...
Hope you all have a great day!
xoxo,
SarahLynn

5 comments:

Marissa said...

I love it!! great job :)

much love,
Samarah

Moriah Simonowich said...

Beautiful! :)

~Moriah~

Sarah said...

thanks friends! :D

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing,love the background, you did good.

iSMILE said...

its really cute :) I like the colors of it...

http://stardom-randomness.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...