Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Ramble


God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and of a sound mind. ~2 Timothy 1:7
  
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
  Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, think about these things.~ Philippians 4:6-8

I don't know about you, but that encourages me. I don't think I get afraid that often, and I don't remember if I did, but let's just say I learned that God is in control in a whole new perspective. I just want to say one more thing before I change the subject.
 
God is real. and He loves you.

I just blew your mind didn't I? But seriously, I know {because I do it sometimes} that sometimes people tend to take God for granted, or not realize how much God loves us, and wants to spend time with us.  Ponder on that for a moment(:



Changing the subject now...This will be a short post because I have to get ready to go babysit and spend the night with my cousins.

And how could I forget my Friday's Ramble? (;

I don't think I'll ever get over how fast time is passing. I can actually remember writing last Friday's post, and it seems like it was literally 2 days ago. Bittersweet...

*{Christmas photos soon!}*



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...