Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I don't know what to name this post lol

I just got back from the swim team and there's good news and bad news...the good news is that we didn't do summer-salts and the bad news is we did diving...uh oh. lol yeah i have NEVER dove before and so I got hurt on my toe... :( it didn't really hurt that much but I had to get out and put a bandage thingy on it...it was bleeding really bad!

Okay change of subject lol Nothing is really going on right now... hmm yeah can't think of anything else.
have a great night
Sarahlynn

2 comments:

Deb said...

"A Hurt Toe, and not a whole lot more." LOL

Did you like diving?

Marissa said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! You sure are having your share of swimming "adventures"! ;)
Hope you are having a great day!
Love and miss you,
Hugs,
Samarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...