Friday, December 18, 2009

I am so sorry for not going on lately...

I am so so sorry! I have been SO busy and I just got back from my home-school group sleep over so I haven't been here the past 2 days! I had a lot of fun! :) I am going to do my "Christmas Countdown" here so here is today's:


THERE ARE 7 DAYS 'TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had to do all those exclamation points because there is only a week left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is CRAZY!!!

I went to bed at like 4:00 in the morning last night!!!! we went "in" bed at like 2:00 and we put a movie called "Little Women" and so I went to sleep for a little bit but woke up and kinda got a little distracted with the movie so I didn't fall asleep "for good" until 4:00 lol I am really tired!! I got out of bed at 11:00! Over all it was really fun!!!

Hope ya all have a good day, and Christmas!! :D
Sarahlynn

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry about the big letters, it won't let me change them! :( it's getting on my nerves! I even rewrote it all! so just "pretend" they are small...

Marissa said...

Hey,
I know I can't believe there's only a week till Christmas!! ahhhh!!! ;)
I can tell you how to fix the letters to a smaller size if you want :) We can chat on gmail or something :) I'll email you :D

Merry Christmas!
samarah

Sarah said...

Hey,
I know how to and I did do it but it didn't change it so there must of been a glitch or something, it works now :) thanks anyway!

Merry Christmas to you too!
Sarahlynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...