Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little time. . . . .

I have a little time to post a comment right now! I have been SO busy! Christmas is in 5 almost 4 days and I just don't have any time to do anything on the computer! thanks for being patient with me! Samarah is making me icons for my blog! isn't that nice of her!?!? Well don't expect much posts from me until January 2, lol Okay I will post in between then but not very often! lol

I can't believe that Christmas came so fast! it was like 26 days and then BOOM!
"oh wow! only 5 days until Christmas!!" lol

Unbelievable!!! Well it is believable, because it's here but it came so fast!! :) I guess that's a good thing so I don't lay around waiting for the day to be over so I can say there is one more day closer to Christmas! :)So I would rather have it be really fast then really slow....still it did seem a little too fast...I don't know! lol

Well that's all I have to say, I think, lol
Sarahlynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...